I Am A Single Parent.
What is Your Super Power?
Sunday, May 6
1:00pm - 2:00pm
Single Parenting can sometimes make you feel like you are walking on a tight-rope without a safety net. One misstep and tragedy is sure to happen.
Everyone struggles with parenting from time to time, but there is something inherently difficult about doing it all on your own.
Does anything sound familiar?
- Are you overwhelmed by the thought of raising your children on your own?
- Do you feel like your life lacks organization and order?
- Do you find yourself wishing for more ‘me’ time?
- Is your ex causing you conflict and stress?
- Do you feel anxious, angry, or exhausted from doing it on your own?
Join Maureen Doyle, MAT and Life Coach, along with other single parents to support, share, and inspire each other. Maureen was a middle school teacher for years and has raised two grown daughters as a single parent since her girls were in pre-school.
Bring your laughter, tears, and frustration to this completely confidential and compassionate group of fellow SUPER HEROES!
Help us plan by registering! If there is no one registered, sessions will be cancelled without notice.
(Click the button above to register by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org)