Lynee Durham, LPC-MHSP, Integrative Therapist
- Masters Degree in Counseling (MA)
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- Completion of Seven Year Program at The School of Healing Arts
- Post-masters graduate courses in grief and loss therapy, advanced marital therapy techniques, play therapy, and substance use and abuse
Lynee is a holistic counselor who works with both individuals and couples. Her recent group offerings at The Estuary have included a self-nurture group for women and an on-going support group for men and women with chronic illness.
Her philosophy is that each one of us is whole, even in our unhealed state. Who we truly are is not defined by our negative qualities, our attempts to hide those parts of ourselves, nor our harsh self-judgment. True personal healing involves recognizing and accepting those parts of ourselves, eliminating superimposed values of others, and making conscious choices that are based on our own beliefs about our life. This personal healing allows us to step into the life we have always known was our truth.
Experience in the following areas
- Relationship issues
- Physical Illness
- Anxiety and Depression
- Gay/lesbian issues
- Artistic creativity blocks
- Grief or loss issues
- She is a wife and mother
- Tennessee Licensed Professional Counselors Association
- Nashville Psychotherapy Institute
- American Counseling Association
Request An Appointment
Request an appointment with Lynee today by calling her at 615-557-3375 or by filling out the form below. Lynee will be in touch with you by phone within one business day.