Overwhelmed by Addiction
And You're Not the Addict?
Tuesdays, 10/03/17, 10/10/17, 10/17/15\7
6:00pm - 8:00pm
(this is a series...please plan to attend all dates)
Addiction is a family disease that affects ALL the members of the family system.
This class is designed to educate those that have an addict in their life. Join others like you who have family and friends who are addicted.
Begin your own healing from addiction.
Help us plan by registering! If there is no one registered, sessions will be cancelled without notice.
- 12 Steps and recovery for both the addict and the family
- Treatment process and the levels of care in treatment
- The language of healing/recovery
- Enabling versus support
- Substance education and the addiction terms
- The process of living a life in recovery for all family members
Cost: $75 for the 3-class series
Facilitator: Stephanie Shockley, MA, Integrative Therapist
(Click the button above to register by email or enter email@example.com into your email program)