Stephanie J. Shockley, MA, Integrative Therapist
Stephanie is an integrative counselor who joined The Estuary in 2015 bringing with her 14 years of personal and professional experience in the addiction and recovery community. Along with her training from The Estuary School of Healing Arts, she offers a holistic approach blending energy healing and talk therapy.
The connection between Stephanie and her clients is important to her and she believes in providing a sacred space for her clients as they walk together on a journey to create personal healing and self awareness. Some of Stephanie’s interest include fishing, boating, cooking, and entertaining. She is happiest when spending time with her four adult children and two grandsons.
- Master’s Degree in Addiction Counseling: Advanced Practice, Hazelden Graduate School of Addiction Studies, Center City, MN
- Graduate of The Estuary School of Healing Arts 7 Year Program
Professional Associations and Certifications
- NAADAC, The Association for Addiction Professionals
- Ordained by The Estuary, a non-denominational, non-sectarian church
- EAGALA (Equine Assisted Psychotherapy and Equine Assisted Learning) Certified Professional
- Emerging Adults
- Families affected by addiction
- Energy healing
- Thermal Biofeedback
- Twelve Step Facilitation
- Stress Reduction/Self Regulation
Request An Appointment
Request an appointment with Stephanie today by calling (615) 943-4697 or by filling out the form below. Stephanie will be in touch with you by phone within one business day.